Kayak with us through Hays Inlet, an internationally recognised wader bird habitat with shallow waters and diverse habitats. There are significant koala and kangaroo populations in the area which can occasionally been seen from the water. Lots of birds and fish varieties too. On any given visit we have seen both the Brahminy Kites and White Breasted Sea Eagles. Whether it’s high tide or low tide there is always something to see.
What to Wear/Bring
- Clothes that will get wet (ie. shorts and T-shirt)
- Spare change of shorts / pants
- Light footwear as you may be walking in mud (not thongs)
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional)
- Towel (always know where your towel is)
- Water bottle (preferably full of water)
- Complimentary sunscreen is available for your use
- Sense of adventure
Where We Start
We start from the bottom of Haysmouth Parade, Clontarf. Please meet us there 10 minutes prior to start time.
All Kayak Hire Brisbane bookings are non-refundable and must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Booking times and dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to the date of the original booking – an administration fee will be charged for all changes to bookings.