1. You hire kayaks and all associated equipment (the equipment) subject to these terms and conditions.
2. You agree that you have inspected the equipment and consider it to be in good condition for your use.
3. You warrant that you understand how to safely use the equipment and will not avoid liability for damage on the grounds of not being familiar with operational and safety procedures.
4. You agree to repair or replace, or pay for repair or replacement of any loss or damage occurring to any kayak or equipment hired from Kayak Hire Brisbane during your period of hire or whilst the equipment remains in your possession or control. Damage or loss does not include reasonable wear and tear.
5. You agree to pay the Total Hire cost for the period of hire set out above. If you extend your period of hire, you agree to pay the applicable additional cost of hire. You may return kayaks early. No discount will apply.
6. You hire kayaks and all equipment at your own risk. You release the owners and operators of Kayak Hire Brisbane from all actions or demands due to any loss, damage, injury or deal occurring as a result of or in association with your hire.
7. The owners and operators of Kayak Hire Brisbane are not responsible and have no liability for any injury or death to any person or any loss or damage to your property arising out of or associated with your hire.
8. You acknowledge that Kayak Hire Brisbane does not hold public indemnity insurance applicable to your hire of the equipment.
9. You agree to indemnify the owners and operators of Kayak Hire Brisbane against all actions or demands due to the use the equipment hired from Kayak Hire Brisbane, except to the extent that any action or demand is caused by the negligence of the owners or operators.
10. You agree to let Kayak Hire Brisbane know of any intended use of the equipment that may be considered to be outside of the standard use of the equipment.
11. You agree not to re-lend or re-hire any equipment without the express written permission of Kayak Hire Brisbane.
12. You agree to return all equipment in the same condition it was received by you, on or before the end of your period of hire. You agree to call us and let us know if you will have any trouble returning equipment before the end of hire.
13.Thank you for sharing your email address with us. We will only use your information to ask for feedback or let you know about some of the fun things Kayak Hire Brisbane is up to. Will will not share you details with anyone else. If you have any questions please email us.
All Kayak Hire Brisbane bookings are non-refundable and must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Booking times and dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to the date of the original booking – an administration fee will be charged for all changes to bookings.
Tips and Hints
• Kayaks are used on water. Don’t take mobile phones, car remotes or anything else easily damaged by water out with you unless you have some way of water-proofing it.
• It is easy to get sunburnt on the water, especially face, shoulders and legs. Have adequate sun protection.
• Hats can blow off. Lanyards are great for securing caps.
• Kayaking is exercise. If you are not used to it, be aware of how far you have paddled and how far you have to come back.
Jurisdiction & Governing Law for Transactions
The terms and conditions of any agreement between lender and borrower will be governed by the laws of Queensland where the resource is being hired out.